- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Landon Grand Slam Tennis Program provides a positive, enthusiastic atmosphere for boys and girls, ages 7-17. Students learn the fundamentals of tennis: basic strokes, singles and doubles strategy, rules of the game, and court etiquette.
Students in the tennis camp should bring their own tennis racquet and be dressed in appropriate tennis attire and footwear. Students in the mini-camp will be provided with a scaled-down racquet. The Grand Slam Tennis at Landon Summer Program is held on Landon's thirteen tennis court facility located in the center of the campus. Participants should use the Wilson Lane entrance for the school (6101 Wilson Lane, Bethesda, Maryland). Camp is held rain or shine. Planned indoor activities are held until courts are dry.