- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Public School, Independent Provider
- Session Start: August
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Literature, Social Justice, Gifted
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
The Texas Academy of Leadership in the Humanities is a residential honors program for gifted and talented Texas high school-aged students who seek to develop their full potential as citizens and who show special interest and aptitude for study in the Humanities.
TALH objectives are:
- To provide an enriched college academic environment for gifted and talented high school-aged students, and
- To provide opportunities for leadership development through volunteerism, organizational participation, tutoring, and other forms of campus and community service.