- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Israel, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Hiking, Water Sports, Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
For nearly 110 years, campers have called Camp Kingswood their second home. Located in the pristine lake region of Maine, at the base of the White Mountains, Camp Kingswood’s rustic location provides the perfect setting for 2nd through 12th graders to have an unplugged, authentic Jewish overnight camp experience steeped in fun, growth, and adventure. Campers have fun, learn new skills, gain independence, make lifelong friends and build Jewish identity.
Kingswood is a diverse community. Campers and staff join us from a wide range of religious affiliations, ethnicities and backgrounds. They come from countries around the world, including Canada, England, France, Israel, Mexico, Russia, Uruguay and the United States. Jewish values are woven throughout camp life. However, no particular Jewish education or background is presumed or expected of campers or staff – and everyone, no matter what their beliefs, is welcome at Kingswood.