- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Swimming, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12
- Minimum Cost: <$500
'Iolani School is offering plenty of exciting summer courses for students going into kindergarten to sixth grade!
No matter what the student's interests are, there is a program fit for them! They can also choose between morning, afternoon, or even online courses. Some exciting course topics include graphic design, magic, swimming, and photography. There are also many unique courses such as Keiki O Ka La, Wonders of the Coral Reef, and Hawai'i PhotoVentures! With this program, students can experience Hawaii and learn about their surroundings. These programs area also a fantastic way to meet new friends who are interested in similar things! With that being said, by participating in the lower school courses, young students will walk away with so much more knowledge and wonderful experiences.