- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States, Hawaii
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, STEM, Swimming, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12
- Credit Awarded: No
'Iolani School is offering plenty of exciting summer courses for students going into kindergarten to sixth grade. Find out more!
No matter what the student's interests are, there is a program fit for them! Morning and afternoon courses are offered. Some exciting course topics include design and technology, magic, swimming, and photography. There are also many unique courses such as Keiki O Ka La, Wonders of the Coral Reef, and Hawai'i PhotoVentures! With this program, students can experience Hawaii and learn about their surroundings. These programs are also a fantastic way to meet new friends who are interested in similar things! With that being said, by participating in the lower school courses, young students will walk away with so much more knowledge and wonderful experiences.