- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Designed to help teens gain confidence in the kitchen with hands-on cooking in International Culinary Center’s Soho, NYC or Northern California kitchens, these week-long intensive culinary and pastry camps are led by the same chef-instructors who train our career students.
Appropriate for those who have never cracked an egg to more accomplished young cooks hooked on Chopped Teen Tournament, these technique-based classes teach skills to create impressive dishes, building the foundation for a lifetime of learning beginning on day 1, when teens learn to chop vegetables or cream butter like a pro.