- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Robotics, Game Design, Web Design, Mathematics, Engineering, Coding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Software startup vibes. Peer collaboration. Elite staff. Intensive curriculum. A prestigious university setting. That’s iD Coding & AI Academy, our two-week, pre-collegiate program for teens ages 13-18 hosted at Emory.
The moment you step into our state-of-the-art labs, you’ll get immersed in coding culture. Whether you focus on machine learning, AI, cryptography, game programming, or robotics engineering, you’ll build an impressive project for your portfolio, gain valuable industry insights, and leave with a network of talented friends and mentors. Advance your skills with this one-of-a-kind program.
Why iD Coding & AI Academy?
- Interface with guest speakers and/or tour major companies like Google, EA, and Facebook
- Gain industry insights from elite faculty
- Build an impressive, college-ready portfolio with iFolio
- Prep for college applications with group advising sessions
- Perfect for teens with a passion for coding
- Beginner or advanced, you’ll take your coding and engineering skills to the next level.
Intensive, cutting-edge courses
Discover AI and machine learning, cryptography, game programming with C++, robotics engineering, and much more.
A pathway to your dream career
With your specialized skill set and solid portfolio, you’ll be ready to impress colleges and future employers—or launch your own tech startup.
Our Academy faculty has an increased level of expertise and professionalism. With our selective hiring practices, honed for over 20 years, we yield the most elite, passionate experts from tech companies and universities like Caltech and NYU.
All adults, no CITs, and thorough background checks
We adhere to a policy of no “Counselors in Training.” Instead, you’ll find fun-loving, well-paid, all-adult instructors. We take safety seriously. All staff members undergo extensive background and reference checks and are CPR & First-Aid Certified.
Trained in person
Once hired, each staff member attends Regional Staff Training. Via hands-on workshops, collaborative activities, and in-depth educational sessions, they hone their teaching methods and get immersed in our core values.