- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Australia, United Kingdom, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: February, June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
The Honors Performance Series invites talented vocalists and instrumentalists to perform on the world's greatest stages: Carnegie Hall, Sydney Opera House, and Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre. Selected applicants spend 5-6 days in the host city rehearsing with master conductors before their life-changing performance!
The Honors Performance Series showcases talented young performers by allowing them to study under master conductors and perform on some of the world's greatest stages: Carnegie Hall, Sydney Opera House, and the Royal Festival Hall at Southbank Centre. We proudly offer choral and instrumental performance opportunities for young musicians from 11-25 years old, including programs designed for performers at various levels in their progression: Middle School (US grades 6-8 or international equivalent); High School (US grades 9-12 or international equivalent); and Young Adult (18-25 years old at time of performance).
The Honors Performance Series selects talented performers through a nomination and application process, which includes a performer biography and audition recording.
When you're selected for the Honors Performance Series, you take part in a life-changing musical and personal experience. You will learn from master conductors who are renowned for their work with developing musicians, perform on one of the world's premier stages, rehearse with and befriend like-minded peers from around the world, and get to know New York, Sydney, or Lond through sightseeing and cultural excursions.