- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Horseback Riding, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Our 800 acre farm provides children 6-15 with a nurturing environment where they are inspired to succeed. Qualified and experienced staff will lead your child through a variety of fun and exciting specialty activities.
Day camp program is designed to help campers make friends, develop confidence and explore new opportunities. Specialty activities include horseback riding,tennis, team sports, art, woodworking, small animal care, fishing, archery, recreational swimming, canoeing/kayaking and more! A delicious and nutritious noon day meal is provided as well as a snack.
A 1 hour riding period in the morning or afternoon is offered Monday–Thursday. The program also provides one other specialty each day as well as the normally scheduled afternoon activities.
Day camp runs Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5:30 pm.