- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: English as Second Language (ESL)
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Credit Awarded: No
EISP classes are designed for middle school and high school students (girls ages 10 through 18 who are entering grades 5 through 12). Successful learners will have already studied at least two years of English in a school setting.
For four weeks in July and August, we welcome a small cohort of students into Forest Ridge’s boutique-style dorm for intensive English and cultural programming.
In 2020, EISP moved online and served 25 students in three countries. The same experienced and innovative teachers are building the 2021 curriculum so that learners can connect with us either in-person or online.