Learn Korean at EF Language’s newest campus in the Kyobo Towers in Gangnam; Seoul's trendiest neighborhood. Surrounded by shops, restaurants and cafes, our school is easy access to explore this thrilling city! Start on any Monday for a minimum of two weeks and take 20 or more lessons per week. Stay six weeks to increase by one level!..(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: China, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, South Korea
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Korean
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Affiliation: Phillips Andover Summer Opportunity Fair 2022
- Career Clusters: Education and Training
- Credit Awarded: Yes
- Call: (800) 992-1892
Learn a language abroad on the adventure of a lifetime. You will see the world, experience a new culture, and make friends from 100 countries as you prepare for your global future. Start any Monday and study from two weeks to a whole year. Ages 13 and up.
THE WORLD IS WAITING
EF's 15 language schools are located in some of the world's greatest cities in Europe, Asia, Central America, and the UAE. You will learn a new language better and faster in fun and interactive classes alongside new friends from around the globe. After class explore the city through planned activities like cooking classes, city tours, student parties, and more. Over the weekend travel with EF staff to neighboring cities and countries to practice your language skills with locals and see the sights.
Personalize your course by selecting your housing (host family or residence), the intensity of study, and the special interest classes that interest you most. Courses are available at all language levels, beginner to advanced.
Earn transferable college credit through our partner in education, The University of Montana. Get ahead while still in high school!
Learn French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, or Arabic.
SHORT TERM PROGRAMS
- EF Teen Travel Groups (ages 13-17) - Fun, structured language courses abroad just for younger travelers.
- EF Language Courses Abroad (ages 16 and up) - Learn a language and explore a new city. Start and Monday and study for as many weeks as you want. You will make guaranteed progress towards your language learning goals in courses personalized just for you.
- EF Language Year Abroad (ages 16 and up) - Study for 6, 9, or 11 months on a gap year or long-term course - the ultimate study abroad experience! Return home having made guaranteed progress towards fluency and with an academic portfolio that proves it.
- EF Multi-Language Year (ages 16 and up) - Combine a world tour with language learning. Study up to three languages and choose where to divide your time. Imagine studying in Asia's hottest capitals (Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul) or explore your passion for art (Barcelona, Paris, Berlin).
The US-based Admissions Team will help you choose the perfect destination and program for your goals. EF offers full travel services like flights, airport transfers, and insurance.
To learn more and sign up, be sure to check out our website!
Cost and Session Information
EF offers programs for students of all ages and language levels. Let us help you build the perfect program for you based on your interests and goals.
Contact the EF Admissions Team for a personalized price quote and study abroad consultation. Courses start at $575 per week and include meals, housing, some activties, progress testes, and a certificate.
We all came from different backgrounds and cultures, lived together, studied together, and traveled together. I have created bonds that are worth maintaining through life, and I am beyond great full to have chosen EF. Every person I met at EF Shanghai has taught me something different and made me into who I am today.- Zachary Benetatos - July 13, 2018