- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, STEM, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Eagle's Edge at St. John's Prep offers a wide variety of summer camps and programs including Day Camp, Sports Camps, Specialty Camps and Academic Programs for ages 4 through 18. Flexible enrollment options (1-10 wks), extended day programs, transportation and lunch are all available. Join our amazing staff for the best summer ever!
Camp Chris - From sparking new interests to making new friends, Camp Chris offers kids ages 4-15 a summer full of hands-on, engaging activities that will keep them returning year after year!
Sports Camps/Clinics - Top quality coaches ?ne-tuning athletes' physical, mental, and leadership skills utilizing the state-of-the-art St. John's Prep athletic and training facilities.
Exploration Camps - Spend a week-long session making friends, building con?dence and skills in a variety of arts, trips, and technology programs.
Academic Enrichment - Taught by St. John's Prep faculty, these academic classes allow students to grow their academic skills and enhance their college admissions process.