- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Music, Computer Science, Robotics, Game Design, Web Design, Engineering, Coding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Launched by STEM educators on the campus of Stanford University in 2002, Digital Media Academy is the best place for students to get their start as designers, developers, programmers, engineers, animators, musicians, filmmakers, and creators.
Born on the campus of Stanford University in 1999 and given accreditation by Stanford University Continuing Studies in 2002, Digital Media Academy has been designing, developing, and delivering STEM education to students of all ages ever since. From day one, we have set out to provide world-class tech education that sets students up for future success in learning and creating.
We believe that the best learning happens while creating. We focus on cultivating the most important traits from our students: creativity, empathy, and the ability to solve problems by immersing them in a high-energy, hands-on, collaborative learning experience.
In 2002, Digital Media Academy became a private institution, sponsored by the Stanford University Continuing Studies department. Since then, we have set out to be the thought-leader in tech education for kids and teens at prestigious universities across the U.S. and Canada. Our instructors and curriculum developers include industry professionals and outstanding technology educators, with a driving passion for inspiring, teaching, and mentoring.