- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Digital Media Academy was originally founded in 2002 as part of Stanford University’s School of New Media. Today, our Summer STEM Camps are still the perfect place for kids & teens (ages 9-18) to explore STEM topics like coding, robotics, and music production all while experiencing college life on the Stanford campus.
We offer the widest variety of STEM summer courses at Stanford, taught by the best instructors Silicon Valley has to offer. Kids & teens can learn photography while exploring the university grounds or program a robot to do laps around the Hoover Tower. Whatever they choose, they’ll come away with unforgettable memories, friends from all over the world, and a big step towards their future.
Our Summer STEM Camps are designed with 21st-century skills in mind – with a focus on teaching creativity, collaboration, and communication to elementary, middle school, and high school students. Students will learn to work with their peers while exploring different approaches to problem-solving.