- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Credit Awarded: No
Digital Media Academy summer camps at Harvard offers an incredible opportunity for students ages 9 to 18 to spend time at one of the best universities in the country. Students can learn to code, build an app, program a robot, or explore the world of music production in beautiful classrooms surrounded by the Harvard University grounds.
Our STEM courses will also introduce students to 21st-century skills; they will learn to collaborate, create and think critically to solve problems.
No matter the program, students will learn from our highly accomplished Digital Media Academy instructors who have been hired for both their experience teaching and as working professionals in their industry. Elementary, middle school and high school students will learn relevant technical skills, collaborate and think critically, and make new friends. They will leave with an amazing final project and lasting memories.