During this four-week program, students will experience what life is like for DigiPen college students who are working on completing their degrees. Depending on the chosen track, students will immerse themselves in the roles of programmers, game designers, artists, music and sound designers. DigiPen Academy’s curriculum provides students with an innovative and pioneering combination of practical, hands-on project experience combined with strong academics...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Music, STEM, Game Design
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: (425) 629-5077
DigiPen Academy is the K-12 sibling of DigiPen Institute of Technology, which has been turning talented college-age students into exceptional engineers, artists, designers and video game creators for more than three decades. DigiPen Academy's popular online and in-person summer programs are for students aged 5 years and older. These workshops are grouped age appropriately while they study game development, game programming, programming fundamentals and more.
Classes will be offered in July or August. Visit our website to learn more.