- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Soccer
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
These camps serve as a means to get better for each particular week and also to learn ways in which players can get better on their own.
Camp features instruction on the following skills: shooting form and technique, ball handling, dribble breakdown moves, offensive read and react skills, defensive footwork, defensive spacing, strength training, and agility and quickness training.