- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
During the summer months and school vacations, CSCA hosts classes for teens, tweens, and in-betweens ages 8 to 17. We introduce our budding culinarians to kitchen concepts like food safety, knife skills, and proper cooking and baking techniques.
This four-part series builds off of the fundamentals learned in Teen Techniques of Baking.
ADVANCED TECHNIQUES OF BAKING
Students are encouraged to take Techniques of Baking before enrolling in this class.
- Day 1 – Cookies
- Day 2 – Hand Pies
- Day 3 – Chocolate
- Day 4 – Birthday Cakes