- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
Each week of camp at Create a Cook has a culinary theme from Italy to USA to International Cuisines or Baking. Each theme will focus on basic and advanced culinary skills that are age appropriate for each group.
Whether you’ve been with us many times or this is your first summer, we hope you love spending a week with us at CAC. Your parents will love you for it because you’re going to cook delicious food and bring it home to share with your family! The best kind of summer week programs!
There are programs for two age groups, with the +11 programs running all day and the 7 to 10 year-old programs running for half-day sessions. To find out more about pricing and how to sign up, check out our website!