- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Coach Wootten's Parent-Child Basketball Camp is the perfect opportunity for campers to improve their skill and bond with their parent.
This is truly the ultimate basketball bonding experience! Campers will participate in games, training, and contests against other parent-child teams. The parent and child will work together to build physical strength as well as the strength of their relationship. This is also a fantastic opportunity to socialize and connect with other duos. Campers will bunk together in college dorms and enjoy food provided by the program. The highlight of camp must be the Camp Olympics, where parents and their children will compete in various basketball-related events against other duos.