- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Agriculture, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
Clemson University Cooperative Extension 4-H Youth Development uses a learn-by-doing approach to help youth gain the knowledge and skills to be responsible, productive and contributing members of society.
This mission is accomplished by creating safe and inclusive learning environments, the involvement of caring adults, and utilizing the expertise and resources of Clemson University and the nationwide land-grant university system. Summer programs are offered for a variety of special interests including STEM, culinary arts, agriculture & animals, natural resources, and civic engagement & leadership.