- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Australia, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Denmark, South Korea
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
Up for an adventure like no other? Our Global Navigator summer abroad programs take you way outside your comfort zone, far away from home. Explore a different culture in more than 30 amazing destinations across the world. Come home with new skills, newfound passion, a broader perspective – and maybe even college credits!
CHOOSE FROM 3 PROGRAM TYPES
1. Language & Culture (4 weeks)
Immerse yourself in the local scene while improving your fluency in Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, or Arabic! Earn 4 college credits.
2. Service & Leadership (3 weeks)
Work with a community on global issues such as migration of people, the environment, children’s rights, or education.
3. Global Discovery (3 weeks)
Pursue or develop an interest in a field such as marine science, conservation, filmmaking, or global entrepreneurship.