- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Cherry Street Films is offering filmmaking day camps in three different locations for this summer. Set in Portland, Vancouver, and Kirkland, participants can visit a new city and learn more about the art of film!
These project-based programs are a fantastic opportunity for middle school and high school students to learn more about filmmaking in an inclusive environment. Students can expect activities such as production planning, screenwriting, location scouting, and much more! They will work in small groups to produce short films, which they will share with their family and friends at the end of the program. Past participants of this program have gone on to produce digital stories, music videos, short films, and documentaries. With the help of NW Film Camp instructors, students will surely build on their skills and make friends for a lifetime.