The #1 AR Program for K-12 Students! Excellent precollege classes, AP classes, & tech leadership programs for cutting-edge portfolios. Students learn Holographic AR coding, STEM, AI, 2D/3D Game Design, Robotics, Digital Art, 2D/3D Animation, UI/UX, 3D Modeling & Design, Space/Nature Exploration, and more. Teleport into your magical Holographic AR design. Thousands of students from 20+ countries have joined Integem. No Prior knowledge is needed-Beginner to Advanced Levels...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Fiji, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Senegal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Nepal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Taiwan, Unknown, Wales, Scotland, Sikkim, Guatemala, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Venezuela, Honduras, Uganda, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Mozambique, Nigeria, Philippines, Trinidad and Tobago, Lebanon, South Korea, Burkina Faso, Pakistan, Ukraine, Slovenia, Samoa, Qatar, Paraguay, Bosnia, Namibia, Bahamas, Guadeloupe, Barbados, Gambia, Jamaica, Galapagos Islands, Bali, Borneo, Aruba, Croatia, Saudi Arabia, Malawi, Bonaire, Cuba, Hawaii, Multiple Locations, Timor-Leste, St. Vincent
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Design, Computer Science, Leadership, Arts, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Accreditation: Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Career Clusters: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources, Architecture and Construction, Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Business Management and Administration, Education and Training, Finance, Government and Public Administration, Health Science, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Services, Information Technology, Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales and Service, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
- Credit Awarded: Yes
- Call: +1-(408) 459-0657
The #1 AR Program for K-12 Students! Excellent precollege classes, AP classes, & tech leadership programs for cutting-edge portfolios. Students learn Holographic AR coding, STEM, AI, 2D/3D Game Design, Robotics, Digital Art, 2D/3D Animation, UI/UX, 3D Modeling & Design, Space/Nature Exploration, and more. Teleport into your magical Holographic AR design. Thousands of students from 20+ countries have joined Integem. No Prior knowledge is needed-Beginner to Advanced Levels.
Create a Magical World and Step Into it!
--The #1 AR Camp for K-12 Students!
Camp Integem is the #1 AR camp for kids and teens (K-12). Camp Integem offers in-person summer camps (Grades K-12), online classes and private lessons (Grades 2-12), AP classes (Grades 9-12), and tech leadership programs (Grades 8-12). We offer excellent precollege classes and programs for cutting-edge portfolios.
Integem offers a unique experience for K-12 students to learn Holographic AR coding, art, artificial intelligence (AI), 2D/3D animation, robotics, game design, space/nature exploration, UI/UX (user interface/user experience), 3D Modeling and Design, interactive storytelling and more. Teleport into your own creations to experience the magic of Holographic AR design and prepare yourself for future success. Learn more at https://camp.integem.com.
No prior computer, art or design knowledge is needed. Small class sizes and experienced instructors allow Camp Integem to provide personalized education for every camper.
Since 2018, we’ve taught more than 20,000 students from more than 20 countries in-person or online.
In-person Summer Camp (Grades K-12)
In-person summer camps for K-12 students will be offered in 20 locations in the San Francisco Bay area and in Greater Los Angeles/Orange County. You can find a location close to you here: https://camp.integem.com.
Students will be grouped into four age groups: Ages 5-8, 8-10, 10-14 and 14+.
Our Course Categories:
AR Coding, STEM & Game Design Courses
Students will code their own application. They can dive into deep ocean to play with whales, ride a spaceship to outer-space to explore the universe or teleport into their game world to fight with Minecraft, Roblox or other game characters with their friends.
AR, AI & Robotics Engineering Courses
Students will code and design their own intelligent AR applications with AI and transform the magic from Holographic AR world into the real world with Robotics.
Earn NVidia AI Certificates: Camp Integem is a certified AI training partner of NVidia Deep Learning Institute. Students can earn NVidia AI certification at our camp (industry recognized AI certificate even for professionally trained engineers and scientists).
AR Digital Art, Animation, 3D Design Courses
Students will create their own AR digital art, 2D/3D animations, and 3D designs. They will Teleport into their fairytale, play with their characters, or become heroes who save the world!
Online AP Courses & College Credits (Grades 9-12)
Camp Integem is approved by the College Board to offer AP courses. We offer a unique set of AP courses that can leverage the power of Holographic AR and AI to earn good grades and build impressive portfolios. Plus they aren’t often found in schools because they require teachers with solid professional backgrounds and personalized instruction. Students can earn college credits that are accepted by 6000+ universities in the USA, Canada, and UK, including top universities like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, UC Berkeley, and Oxford.
In-person or Online Tech Leadership (Grades 9-12)
This is a year-round program to teach students how to be tech leaders. Based on your child's interest, they will learn Holographic AR coding, art, animation, game design, AI or robotics. After learning the basics of tech leadership, they will serve as a Holographic AR local leader to further practice their skills through organizing local/national/international activities. Students who are US Citizens or Permanent Residents of the USA can earn the U.S. Presidential Service Award.
Spaces are limited for each program to allow for small class sizes, ensuring that each camper has a fun and educational experience.
Learn More at: https://camp.integem.com
Cost and Session Information
Cost varies from $525-$3255. Please check website https://camp.integem.com for more details.