- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Design, Arts, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
The #1 AR Camp! Excellent precollege classes to prepare a cutting-edge portfolio for college applications. Great for K-12 students who love AI/Coding/STEM/Design/Art/Game/Fashion/Animation to turn imagination into cutting-edge creations. Teleport into your creation to experience the magic of Holographic AR design. No prior experience is needed. Students will learn holographic AR coding, AI, art, design, game design, 3D modeling, UI/UX, animation, fashion and more.
The #1 AR Camp for K-12 Students!
Camp Integem is a unique experience that empowers K-12 students to learn, explore and grow. Through hands-on projects, Kids & Teens will learn holographic AR (Augmented Reality) coding, artificial intelligence (AI), design, digital art, animation, 2D/3D game design, 3D modeling, 3D fashion design, outer space exploration, nature exploration, STEM, and more. All in a fun, supportive environment. Learn more at https://camp.integem.com.
Our high school programs are popular pre-college classes to prepare a cutting-edge portfolio for college applications and future success.
No previous coding or design experience is necessary. Classes are small with experienced instructors to provide personalized education.We make plenty of time for fun away from screens, too. Outdoor play is part of the Camp Integem experience. Since 2018, we’ve served students across more than 20 countries online or on-site. Students from over 200 local schools have joined our on-site programs in the Bay Area.
We take safety seriously. During Summer 2020 & 2021, thousands of students have participated our in-person summer camps, and none has reported a case of COVID-19.
Spaces are limited to keep it fun, educational, and healthy.
The Magic of Camp Integem: Holographic AR Learning
Students love to learn Holographic Augmented Reality because it’s fun and magical, and it will dominate in the future. Play with magical creatures or aliens? Travel through space? Train robots to explore the world? With holographic AR, all of those things are possible and you can teleport to anywhere you can imagine.
With iCreator, you can code and design Holographic AR experiences where people see themselves inside your virtual world. Creativity, Design thinking, user experience (UX)/user interface (UI), computer animation, digital art, and interactive storytelling are integral elements of the Holographic AR design process flow from start to finish. It stretches students' imagination and analytical minds to foster greater creativity and problem-solving skill, all the while having fun.
Camp Integem Education Standards
Our mission is to empower our students toto imagine, design, and innovate with future tech via:
- Personalized Education
- 8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
- World-Class Curriculum
- Empower Students to Create
Our Featured Courses:
For students who like STEM, Coding, AI, and Game Design, we recommend:
- AR Coding-Space Voyager or Nature Voyager
- 3D AR Coding and Game Design, including 3D AR Minecraft and 3D AR Roblox Game Design
- Advanced 3D AR Coding and Multiplayer Game Design
- AI+3D Coding & Game Design with Nvidia AI
For students who like digital art, design, fashion, and animation, we recommend:
- Holographic AR Digital Art
- 3D AR Fashion Maker: 3D Clothing/Texture
- Interactive AR Animation with Adobe Character Animator
- Advanced AR Design+Snap Lens Studio+Adobe Character Animator
Note: Here, all courses with AR mean Holographic AR.
Camp Locations: Multiple locations
Find a location at: https://camp.integem.com.