- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Swimming, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Camp Fire Camp Wintaka, “the happy camp on the mountain,” is nestled on 115 acres of tall pines and spreading oaks in the San Bernardino Mountains.
The Camp Fire Camp Wintaka facility and staff provide a warm and supportive environment, allowing campers to flourish in daily activities while developing teamwork skills and strengthening camaraderie throughout camp as a whole. Camp Fire takes great pride in its rich legacy of resident overnight camping since the 1930s.
Campers entering 2-10th grades are eligible.