- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Semester, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
The wait for a fun summer experience is almost over! EDMO is back with some incredible summer programming to help kids learn something new, all while having fun! Join us for a summer filled with science, technology, maker and art with a social emotional learning twist - online or in-person!
Other EDMO Programming:
Tutoring & Coaching: From homework help (in all subjects) and academic sessions (including math, English, and biology), to gaming, coding, and arts and music, kids get the direct support and motivation to learn and cultivate their interests — all online.
Virtual Birthday Parties Bring the EDMO spirit to your kiddo’s next party with an online activity led by one of our coaches. The possibilities are endless: custom Minecraft worlds, cooking lessons, or art-making adventures. You choose the date—we provide the fun!
Holidays & School Breaks Even when school's out, the EDMO fun continues! We provide live, interactive online programming that will keep your kid engaged during breaks in your school’s calendar. Join us for camps or class