- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Career Clusters: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources, Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Business Management and Administration, Health Science, Human Services, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Our program teaches middle schoolers about social entrepreneurship. Our goal is to help your child find their passion and to instill the determination and skills to achieve their goals. Our program is highly individualized to meet your child's interest and skill set.
5-day summer program will cover:
Day 1: Idea Generation
Day 2: Market Analysis and Competition
Day 3: Marketing Campaigns
Day 4: Financial Planning / Sessions with Mentors
Day 5: Project Expo
At The Business of Doing Good, we hold a summer program to teach middle school kids about social entrepreneurship. We provide the exposure and tools and every participant chooses their own topic to focus on. We provide a dynamic and engaging curriculum that will leave kids inspired to change the world. We also teach kids how to create, present, and launch their unique social entrepreneurial endeavor. Topics we focus on include: ideation, communication, marketing, and presentation skills. Kids get the chance to meet and engage with local entrepreneurs, who will share their stories.
Are you in middle school? Are you creative? Do you dream of one day starting your own business? Do you want to give back to your community? If so, come learn about social entrepreneurship with us!
How will your child change the world?
Due to the on-going situation with COVID-19, all of our programs will be offered virtually.