- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Branson Summer is a unique experience for middle and high school students, offering 20+ programs each year. While the slate of courses might differ from year to year, some things remain the same. Students form close relationships with teachers, meet students, and practice academic, artistic and athletic skills. In a typical year, we use our campus for outdoor classes, host games and share ice cream during lunch, and take inspiration for our art from our beautiful surroundings.
Camps are available to boys and girls of all ages, and are offered in a variety of sports. Team and individual camps are available, and some camps are open to non-Branson students as well.