- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: (415) 455-7171
Our Summer Session is a co-educational program offering academic courses and athletic camps for students and adults. Participants will have an opportunity to learn from experienced faculty and coaches, enjoy and become familiar with the Branson campus, and meet new friends. .
Whether you enroll in an academic enrichment course or sign up for an athletic camp, your experience will be fun, challenging, and rewarding.
Our camps and classes are open to students aged 7-18, and we offer adult classes as well. Be sure to read individual camp/course descriptions for specific age/grade requirements. Students from all schools are welcome and encouraged to participate in our Summer Session. Please learn more about our programs by checking out our website!
Cost and Session Information
Registration will open on January 28th.