- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Finance
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Finance
- Credit Awarded: No
Everyone talks about growing up and what it means to be “an adult”, but a lot of vital elements of being an adult aren’t always addressed. From questions like “What are taxes?”, “Why do I need credit?” and “What can I be doing now to become independent?”. This summer camp experience will help young minds build confidence to become independent adults while also teaching them how to save, invest and grow your money.
Camp topics include but are not limited to:
- Career paths and resume building
- Bills and finances
- Housing and budgeting
- And much, much more!
This camp will be a mix of in-person learning, online resources, fun activities and project-based learning. You don’t even need money to get started, you just need the desire to have money one day.