Brandon Hall Summer School is great for middle school students interested in building a strong foundation for academic achievement for the upcoming year, and high school students seeking to get a head start on next year's coursework or to remediate weaknesses and replace low grades...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Design, Fashion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Do you dream of designing and crafting your own ideas into clothing and art that you could make accessible to the masses? We desire to assist you develop your dreams and designs into a Fashion Phenomenon™ and a Craft Crave™. This 2-week camp will teach you to take regular designs and upscale them to compete with Mainstream Moda™.
Come showcase your designs on our very own Brandon Hall School runway! See yourself in the Spotlight! Get a chance to be reviewed in our Cute and Cuddly Design Magazine™, that you help write, edit and design! Let your imagination and creativity take you to new heights of Fashion Design and Crafting. Where can your fashion flavor and crafty candor take you this Summer? Come find out with us!