- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Calling all athletes and sports fanatics! Explore what it takes to keep elite athletes in tip top shape on and off the field. Our new one-week Sports Medicine program will expose students to the medical methods that help athletes improve their athletic performance as well as recover from and prevent future injuries.
Some of the topics covered in this week-long course include physical therapy, surgery, orthopedics, concussion research, and much more. Students will receive hands-on experiences learning about a variety of advanced techniques on rehabilitation and performance. This course is perfect for students passionate about medicine and sports.
This one-week summer program is designed for teens interested in pre-med.
Cost and Session Information
July 19-24, 2021
Gann Academy – Waltham, MA