- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Biology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
High school Biology can be overwhelming to many students. The extent of the subject matter can be vast, and students have yet to see many of these topics before. Biology covers qualitative and quantitative observation, cell functions, perpetuation of species, genetics and chromosomal inheritance, DNA and RNA functions, taxonomy, organism classification, and more.
Our instructor, Regina Campbell-Malone, earned her PhD from MIT and is an experienced high school Biology teacher. She knows first-hand which subjects can be stumbling blocks, and she’ll spend a week preparing our students to succeed.
This one-week summer program is designed for teens interested in receiving tutoring as preparations for fall courses.
Cost and Session Information
July 26 – 30, 2021
Dana Hall: Wellesley, MA