- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Arabic, Chinese, Japanese
- Selective: No
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Immersion programs are designed to teach the equivalent of levels 1 to 5 of the Institute's regular core programs in one 6-week or 4-week, 90-hour sessions. Upon completion, students can expect to feel comfortable speaking in a variety of situations.
The main goal of these programs, which meet in small classes of 4 to 12, is to help students, from day one, to increase confidence in their ability to use their new language in a wide range of real-life situations and improve their oral skills as they progress from level to level.
To find out how to sign up, costs, and what you can expect from your program, check out our website!