- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Communications, STEM, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
The Boston College Experience provides motivated high school students the opportunity to live and learn as students at Boston College. Through adherence to our Jesuit mission, our programs focus on exposing students to a rich and rewarding college experience through coursework, extracurricular activities and reflection.
The Boston College Experience (BCE) provides high school students the opportunity to study with Boston College over the summer. Students participate in carefully curated academic, social and cultural content intended to expose them to a college-like experience and prepare them for life after high school. As part of BCE, students interact with Boston College faculty, current students and alums as well as with peers from around the globe to develop personal and professional networks and develop friendships of a lifetime!