- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Business, STEM, Design, Computer Science, Web Design, Entrepreneurship, Internships, Engineering, Work Experience, Coding, Career Exploration, Computer Skills
- Selective: Yes
- Career Clusters: Information Technology
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (415) 409-8839
Bootcamp2 is the world's first career simulation and the 2.0 version of bootcamps where students gain real work experience. Students in our program must already know how to code or design.
We teach students how to build features for TeamWyrk.org, which is a nonprofit web application that helps users find jobs. We are the institution that created the career simulation category in education, which involves product development at scale with multiple job functions, instead of real world projects that lack complexity. Students in Bootcamp2 gain real work experience that differentiates them in college admissions.
- - Maggie Zhang, Student