Pathways to Stem Cell Science is a non-profit biotech research organization. We offer a variety of programs for K-12 students to learn real-world science working hands-on with stem cells in a professional biotech research lab. Our programs are taught by renowned industry scientists who are also exceptional teachers. They help students prepare for advanced science education, workplace internships & science careers by building passion, confidence & universally applicable lab skills...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Forensic Science, Pre-Med, STEM, Veterinary Medicine, Bio Technology, Biology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
BioPaths is a FREE career education webinar for high school and college students. Purposely created to “demystify” the career development process, BioPaths helps aspiring scientists turn their science passions into science professions.
Interested in learning more about bioscience occupations but not sure how to go about it?
Then check out BioPaths, the new career education webinar for high school and college students.
Featuring information and advice from scientists throughout the biosciences sector, BioPaths "demystifies" the process of developing a bioscience career.
Join today and turn your science passion into a science profession!