- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Forensic Science, STEM, Veterinary Medicine, Bio Technology, Biology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
BioPaths is a FREE career education webinar for high school and college students. Purposely created to “demystify” the career development process, BioPaths helps aspiring scientists turn their science passions into science professions.
Interested in learning more about bioscience occupations but not sure how to go about it?
Then check out BioPaths, the new career education webinar for high school and college students.
Featuring information and advice from scientists throughout the biosciences sector, BioPaths "demystifies" the process of developing a bioscience career.
Join today and turn your science passion into a science profession!