- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Rock Climbing, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Beaver Summer Camp's Peak and Paddle program is perfect for young students eager to explore the outdoors and looking for some adventure.
For two weeks, campers will go on daily trips to fun sites across New England. There will be activities designed to develop their skills and confidence in outdoor activities. Some destinations to expect include Mount Misery, Cranes Beach, Erving State Forest, Wingersheek Beach, and much more! Campers will spend their time swimming, hiking, kayaking, and canoeing through these beautiful landscapes. This is truly the perfect opportunity for young, adventurous children to develop an enthusiasm for the great oudoors. They will come out of this program with a lasting friendships, outdoor skills, and a newfound appreciation for nature.