- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Call: 7032486800
Build your understanding of fundamental media, drawing techniques and concepts, and enable yourself to unlock the potential of your creativity. Classroom projects will lead you to understand perspective, capture gesture, utilize high contrast, and create compositional focus.
Campers will learn about the fundamental of visual art through two- and three-dimensional media. They will learn about lines, colors, shapes, textures, space, and forms and then learn how to apply them to their own projects.
While classes offered can vary, some examples are:
- In the Round: learn about sculpting with clay, paper, and recycled objects
- Flight of Imagination: let your imagination soar as you explore the world of dreams and time-travel with mixed media
- Bug Out: explore the world of insects! Create creatures that squirm, slither, and crawl with techniques like scientific illustration
To learn more about how to sign up, session dates, and costs, check out our website!