- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Mexico
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: English as Second Language (ESL), Spanish, Hiking
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Bienvenidos! Share a few weeks of your summer with a host family practicing Spanish, exploring Mexican cuisine, discovering ancient pyramids, and making new friends. This full immersion homestay program is the ideal way to experience daily life in Mexico from a local's perspective.
A homestay with a local host family who is looking forward to including you in their day-to-day life. You will get the most out of an immersion program if you are engaged, curious, and open to all the family activities.
Opportunities to meet local teens, either in your home or in the extended family or neighborhood, who are eager to spend time with you and and share cultures.
Support from the local coordinator who will be available throughout your stay to help you make the most of your homestay experience.
Orientation materials with information about Mexico and practical advice on how to get ready for your cross-cultural adventure.
ANDEO staff support for you and your parents throughout the application process, in your preparation, and during your stay abroad.