- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Panama
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: January, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: (843) 420-9982
American Sports Academy offers Travel Opportunities for Teenagers with locations in Buenaventura, Panama and Orlando, Florida. Experience the very best in Sports Training, Educational Programs, Language Training, Travel and Cultural Adventures.
Co-ed Summer International Sports Camp offering Professional Instruction in major sports in an exclusive resort complex with top of the line facilities. Completely elective program allows campers, ages 13-18, to choose a daily schedule from all sports as well as SAT/ACT Prep, ESL, Cultural Immersion, and Community Service. Plenty of opportunity to play, train, relax and have fun with like-minded teens. One to Four week sessions offered in both January and July.