- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (323) 656-6200
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth, and academic enrichment.
Abbey Road was created through a collaboration of the best young professionals and educators from top schools and esteemed institutions. Our curriculum developers and staff come from places such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Duke, Cambridge, La Sorbonne, the United Nations, the World Bank, the European Parliament and the State Department...just to name a few.
On our summer travel programs for teenagers, you will see some of the most beautiful sites in Europe and North America, learn foreign languages, experience true language and cultural immersion while having the time of your life! Our programs stand out from other summer teen travel programs and tours in many ways.