- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: College Research, College Advisor, College Essay Guidance
- Affiliations: Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA)
- Service Delivery: In-Person
- Accreditation: IECA Professional Member
Anne Weisholtz, veteran private school college guidance counselor and English teacher, works closely with students and parents to guide and support them in all aspects of the college selection and application process.
Students are helped to identify their strengths, needs, and goals, make the most of their high school years and find colleges that provide a good fit. They receive intensive guidance in the preparation of strong application essays and resumes, practice for interviews, and pacing the entire process so as to minimize stress.