- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Religious, Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- IPED: 1188599
- Enrollment: 18
- Special Needs Served: Autism Spectrum, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Other, Payment Terms
St. Joseph Center for Special Learning offers academic, social, religious, and pre-vocational instruction for students ages 5 – 21 with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Schuylkill and surrounding counties.
The mission of St. Joseph Center for Special Learning is to provide students with intellectual and developmental disabilities the encouragement and challenge needed for reaching their fullest potential in a uniquely small and nurturing environment emphasizing individuality and Christ-centered values. Sponsored by the Office of Education, Diocese of Allentown, St. Joseph Center offers academic, social, religious and pre-vocational instruction to students with intellectual and developmental disabilities throughout Schuylkill County and beyond regardless of race, creed and ethnic origin. St. Joseph Center also offers a state licensed adult habilitation program for those over 21 who, due to functional level, are unable to join the workforce.