- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), International Baccalaureate (IB)
- CEEB: 111153
- IPED: 296823
- Tution Boarding: $59,150
- Tution Day: $30,250
- Call: (770) 394-8177
Brandon Hall's mission as a coeducational boarding and day school is to provide a challenging college preparatory experience immersed in technology.
Our community embraces diversity, celebrates individual strengths, fosters global citizenship, encourages athleticism and the arts, and inspires creativity - where every students dream to attend college becomes reality. Our community celebrates learning, fosters global citizenship, embraces diversity, encourages athleticism and artistic expression, and inspires students to find their path and lead the way.
Brandon Hall has developed school partnerships across the globe. Our partnerships enable students and faculty to form exchange and service programs and collaborate on mission-aligned projects.