- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Rwanda
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay
- Application Fee: $180
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
Go Volunteer Africa recruits volunteers for locally-run community, conservation, teaching, building, business development, and social projects around Kigali, Butare, and Musanze in Rwanda.
Our Rwanda Volunteer Program is an immersion program customized for individual travelers, students, professionals, families, groups, or anyone with the desire to volunteering in Rwanda. The timetable you travel, your village destination, and the projects you may be involved with are all geared to your skills and interests, and the villages’ needs.
Go Volunteer Africa’s volunteer projects in Rwanda are safe, reliable and affordable and can accommodate all ages. The Rwanda volunteer program is a collaboration between Go Volunteer Africa and the under-served communities of Kigali, Butare and Musanze where we serve. We are committed to meeting the needs of our communities, and to placing developmental volunteers in worthy programs that provide safe and life-changing experiences.
VOLUNTEERING IN RWANDA QUICK FACTS
- The program is open all year-round
- Very flexible start and end dates (arrive any day of the month)
- Over 6 oustanding sustainable project optionsProjects are based across the country with major location being Kigali, Butare & Musanze
- Accommodation available at volunteer house & host families
- We host over 50 volunteers every month across Rwanda
- Program fees include pre-departure support, airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country supportWe are the most affordable organization in Africa, because we are the locals!