- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina, Australia, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Fiji, Ghana, Greece, India, Indonesia, Israel, Kenya, Madagascar, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Peru, Portugal, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Tanzania, Nepal, Unknown, Guatemala, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Gambia
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: High School, College
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Career Exploration
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Dorm, Homestay, Other
- Minimum Cost: < $1,000
Frontier organises more than 300 projects in 50 countries, from Fiji to Madagascar to Costa Rica. With 25 years experience in the field, we can find you the perfect internship or volunteer placement, wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do.
Most of our placements can be undertaken for your college internship credits program. To apply for one of our placements, visit our site, click on "Apply Now", fill in the short application form and one of our advisers will call you back to give you more information and answer any questions.