- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: New Zealand
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Four Weeks
- Start Month: May
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
This 4 week Expedition offers the same as a 6 week but minus the Pre Hospital Emergency Care and Swift Water Rescue. You will be deep diving into hiking and climbing. This includes two weeks climbing and two weeks hiking (aka all the FUN stuff).
You’ll love arriving into Queenstown – it’s a great place for hiking mountains, swimming in lakes and rivers, pub crawls, live music, locals food and drink specials, frisbee golf and fireside chats. Queenstown is filled with an exciting mix of backpackers, ski seasonnaires, outdoor enthusiasts and local legends.