- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Argentina
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Semester, Other
- Start Month: February, September
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Dorm, Hotel, Tents, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $500
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 - $20,000
From technical skills to emergency safety and group dynamics, our comprehensive 3-month Adventure Leadership Program will prep you with all the skills needed to pass your guiding qualifications and feel confident to guide groups. And you get to live in Patagonia for 3 months.
Adventure lovers welcome home. Patagonia, Considered by many as the ultimate adventure travel destination, we know you’ll instantly love this place. Clean air, wide spaces, unreal mountainscapes, your camera is going to get a workout as much as your legs!
While this is an Adventure Leadership Program, it's not all about the outdoors and outdoor pursuits. There will be cultural immersion; personal development; free time and plenty of opportunity for exploration.
To become self-sufficient in the wilderness, you will embark on a remarkable journey of learning, experiences, and coaching. Patagonia's diverse and spectacular outdoors will be your classroom, with lessons on leadership, technical skills, group dynamics and group psychology, and strategies to help in every area of life. We think this is the perfect Program for a student to gain world recognised qualifications while also focusing on improving leadership skills.