- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Indonesia, Bali
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Six Weeks
- Start Month: March, October
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
This six-week mini semester program offers you an enriching and inspiring experience in Bali.
During the six weeks you will get to experience volunteering in an animal welfare center, dolphin spotting in the wild, disaster management and permaculture projects and a surf camp that is 5 days! The surf camp will take you from wobbling your way to shore, to riding through barrels like a pro. This Gap Year Program also provides a waterway cleaning project. This project could see you kayak down rivers in a kayak made of plastic bottles while helping clear the waterways followed by days relaxing at a yoga retreat.
In between the conservation projects, surfing and yoga your days will be spent taking in the cafe culture of Bali, white water rafting, a volcano sunrise trek, snorkeling and some free time to explore!